Sunday

That whole gut feeling thing


Fernando Vincente (c) 2010


I hadn't felt strongly about things since almost ever. The whole gut feeling 'myth' was stuff I hear of, but never seen happening in real time.

Now I am aware of my mind signals, I am able to receive them, after a very long blockade.

It makes me happy. It's a whole different thing to be able to listen to your mind, it is not just listening and obeying, it’s a state where you have a complete faith in the feeling, Zero doubt.

Creepy, I thought it would  when having a gut feeling is so not.

One has to be prepared for the best, it is yet to come.

1 comment:

  1. A gut feeling is a very funny phrase, mostly because we actually do have a brain in our guy. Seriously. It's called the enteric nervous system. It thinks on its own, responds to emotions and 'thinks', sort of. So it's not just a figure of speech, it really does make sense to say that you had a 'gut feeling'.

    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=gut-second-brain

    ReplyDelete