Saturday

The who that is you


 (c) Barbara Kruger - Untitled

Labels and tags have been placed on us many years now. Unintentionally, we embrace these labels, own them and prove them right.

We hear comments and compliments all the time. "You're stubborn!", so one acts stubborn in response because when it comes to who we are, we're ignorant .

Inside the materialistic exterior that we have formed --also known as personality, their lays an ego and a mind.

The ego is the who that we have been building up since learning the word 'I'... Forgetting the mind, the why we live and love.

4 comments:

  1. U write the exact words ..Mashallah 3alaich;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you are talking about is a "self-fulfilling prophecy". Interesting concept.


    Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) it makes me happy that you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this
    my family always tells me im stubborn , i guess i am because its what they tell me :P

    ReplyDelete